- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Tone Your Trouble Zones
We asked FITNESS readers for the figure fixes they wanted most, then turned to top trainers for their ultimate slimming moves. Ab flab, bra bulge, thigh jiggle -- you name it, we've got the best sculpting solutions for it here.
Tighten Tush: Arabesque
Stand facing the back of a sturdy chair, and place hands on top of seat back for balance.
- Raise right knee in front of you, drawing big toe of right foot up left shin until right knee is at hip level.
- With right toe touching left knee, turn right knee out to right side.
- Keeping an upright posture, extend right leg directly behind you as high as you can.
- Pulse right leg up 4 times, trying to lift leg higher each time.
- Lower right leg to start. Switch sides and repeat to complete 1 rep.
- Do 4 sets of 4 reps.
Trainer: Paul Thrussell
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.