- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Upper-Body Boot Camp: Toned Arms in 10 Minutes
Sculpt slim, sexy arms with this quickie upper-body boot camp.
Targets: Shoulders, chest, and obliques
- Holding ball in right hand, lie faceup with legs lifted, knees bent 90 degrees.
- Extend arms straight up, directly over shoulders.
- Pass ball to left hand and slowly lower left arm straight out to left while lowering bent knees and right arm to right.
- As soon as right arm touches floor, bring legs and arms back to center. Pass ball to right hand and repeat on other side for 1 rep.
- Do 10 reps. Rest for 30 seconds; repeat.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, September 2009.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.