- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Legs, Thighs & Butt: Workouts for Buff Brides
We've organized our best workouts for your legs, thighs, and butt by wedding dress type (because no bride who's planning a wedding has time to tone muscles she's not showing off). Find your perfect dress and get the workout that'll help you shape up in time for your wedding day.
Must-Do Move: Butt-Boosting Lunges
Check the tag on your mermaid-style dress: If it's missing the following instructions, you can thank us after your big day.
Curtsy Lunge & Lunge with Lift
- Stand with your feet shoulder-distance apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand with arms at sides.
- Lunge diagonally forward with your right foot, crossing it to the outside of your left leg, bending both knees 90 degrees.
- As you lunge, curl dumbbells toward your shoulders.
- Straighten legs, then lift your right knee and bring it in toward your chest as you lower arms.
- Lunge back diagonally with right leg, crossing leg behind body and to the left, bending both knees while curling weights toward shoulders.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.