- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Legs, Thighs & Butt: Workouts for Buff Brides
We've organized our best workouts for your legs, thighs, and butt by wedding dress type (because no bride who's planning a wedding has time to tone muscles she's not showing off). Find your perfect dress and get the workout that'll help you shape up in time for your wedding day.
Must-Do Move: Outer and Inner Thigh Toner
No matter which dress you choose, you'll want to add this move to your routine. It works as hard for your bachelorette party skinny jeans as it does your trumpet gown.
- Stand holding the back of a chair. Press your shoulder blades back and down.
- Come up onto the ball of your left foot, and lift your right leg.
- Keeping your abs pulled in, bring your right leg across your body, in front of your left.
- Now, swing it back out to the right, keeping your toes flexed and your toes turned out. Use momentum to swing through your leg as you fire through your left glutes.
- Do 10 reps. Be sure to keep both hips facing forward.
- Come onto the right leg and repeat for 10 more reps, again making sure your hips are facing forward.
- Flex your foot as you use momentum to swing your left leg and fire through your right glutes.
Take a breather, then do a second set.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.