- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Incredible Arms, Shoulders & Back: Workouts for Buff Brides
Going to the chapel? Here are the simplest, most fun ways to tone your biceps, triceps, chest, shoulders, and upper back in time for your wedding.
This move will tone and sculpt just about everything, so you'll want to add it to your routine no matter what your dress looks like.
- Come into a full push-up position, balancing with your toes on a step.
- Lower into a push up.
- Bring your left knee toward your chest, then raise the knee out to the side until it's at hip height.
- Bring the knee back to center, then lower your foot back to the step and return to start.
- Repeat the sequence for 8 reps.
- Rest for 30 seconds, then switch sides.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.