- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Beat Workout Boredom
When your brain abandons your workout routine, your body is soon to follow. Here's how to bust out of almost any exercise rut and get back your motivation.
Free Ways to Wake Up Your Workout
What better way to stay interested in your routine than saving some cash? Check out these fabulous, no-cost exercise opportunities.
- Take a free weekly yoga class at your local Lululemon store (find one near you at lululemon.com).
- Race to Niketown to join Nike Club runs, held at least once a week (inside nikerunning.nike.com).
- Hit the gym for seven days straight, without being a member, at Bally Total Fitness (ballyfitness.com).
- Work out on vacation. Visit gymticket.com to find a gym near your locale that offers free sessions for first-timers.
- Find bike rides in your area at specializedriders.com.
- Get a session with a celeb trainer! Log on to exercisetv.tv for a free mini workout video, or make your own custom video at www.fitnessmagazine.com/buildavideo.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, April 2009.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.