SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Great cosmetics don't have to break the bank. These seven essentials -- case included -- cost less than $40.
1. Sephora Signature Clear Stripe Bag, $7, sephora.com
Easy-to-clean vinyl, dressed up with punchy pink stripes, lets you find what you need quickly -- and in style.
2. Sonia Kashuk Eye Shadow Quad, $9.99, target.com
Color lids with any of these four shades or use them wet as liner along the lash line.
3. CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Mascara, $8.95, drugstores
Light-reflecting colored minerals spike this black mascara, acting like mirrors to accentuate your eye hue.
4. Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation, $9.79, drugstores
The light-as-air formula goes on smoothly, making skin appear near-flawless.
5. N.Y.C. New York Color Cover Stick, $1.99, drugstores
Packed with antioxidant vitamins A and E, this stick makes dark circles, freckly spots, and pimples disappear.
6. Sally Girl Lip Gloss, 99 cents, sallybeauty.com
The moisturizing lacquer never feels sticky or tacky.
7. E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip, $1, eyeslipsface.com
The ultimate multitasker, this cream (in six shades) tints cheeks, eyes, and lips.
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, March 2009.