- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Sarah Chalke's Xflowsion Workout
The Scrubs star loves this workout combination of yoga, martial arts, and dance. Here are the workout moves Sarah Chalke relies on to stay fit.
Targets: Hips, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, elbows bent, fists in front of chest.
- Cross left foot behind right.
- Shift weight onto left leg and kick right leg directly out to right side, foot flexed.
- Bring right leg back in front of left to cross-legged stance.
- Step left foot out to left (to start position), then do a quick squat to complete 1 rep.
- Do 8 reps. Switch sides, repeat.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.