- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
5-Minute Workout: Brazilian Butt Lift
Lift and tone your butt in five minutes with these exercises. Brazilian women are famous for their gorgeous bodies, but you don't have to go to Rio to get a beautiful butt. Brazilian native Leandro Carvalho brings his sculpting secrets stateside with the Brazilian Butt Lift class at Equinox Fitness Clubs in New York City. Try his five-minute routine today to shift your rear into high gear.
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, arms at sides, toes turned out.
- Tuck tailbone under and contract glutes.
- Lower body into a plié squat as low as you can go without allowing knees to creep past toes.
- Simultaneously raise arms to shoulder height in front of body, palms down. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to starting position.
- After 20 reps, pulse at the bottom for 20 seconds.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.