- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Ab Workouts: Our Top 10 Abs Exercises
We squatted, thrusted, and crunched, crunched, crunched to bring you the best abdominal-toning exercises on FitnessMagazine.com. Here are the ones we shook our fists at (but were secretly thankful for) the most.
Opposite Arm and Leg Raise
Done during my workout warm-up, this move makes me feel longer, steadier, and seriously balanced. Thanks, core!
- Begin on all fours, aligning your knees under your hips and your wrists under your shoulders.
- Raise your left arm to shoulder height and your left leg to hip height.
- Hold for 2 counts, reaching forward with your fingers and back with your heels.
- Repeat this exercise on the opposite side.
- Do 15 to 20 reps, alternating sides.
- For a bigger challenge, touch your opposite elbow to your knee as you pull your arm and leg in.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.