- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
7 Moves for Jiggle-Free Arms
These biceps and triceps exercises will help you get rid of arm fat and tone sleek muscles.
Quick Moves to Boost Results
Sculpting sexy arms requires gripping weights, which can strain the forearm muscles. Stay safe with this mini routine:
- Wrap a thick rubber band around your left hand at the knuckles.
- Spread your fingers apart as far as you can and hold 4 to 5 seconds.
- Repeat 8 times, then switch hands.
- Extend your left arm in front of you, palm facing down.
- Grasp your fingers with your right hand and pull your left hand back as far as is comfortable.
- Keeping arm extended in front of you, lower your left hand so that your fingers are pointing to the floor.
- Place your right hand on top and gently stretch your left hand downward.
- Do both moves several times; repeat on opposite arm.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.