- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
7 Moves for Jiggle-Free Arms
These biceps and triceps exercises will help you get rid of arm fat and tone sleek muscles.
4. Floor Pull-Up
Fitness Focus: Back, biceps
- Lie flat on the floor with your head and shoulders underneath a high, sturdy table.
- Grasp the table edge with both hands, palms shoulder-distance apart and facing in.
- Pull yourself up off the floor as high as you can, keeping your abs tight and your neck straight.
- Pause for 1 second, then lower yourself back down.
- Repeat for 60 seconds, or as long as you can.
- If you don't have a table available, lay a broom handle or pole across two chairs placed a few feet apart.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.