- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Better Body Boot Camp: Rev Up Your Workout
We collected the best calorie-burning, ab-flattening, total-body toning secrets and fire-you-up tricks from top boot camp instructors to help you make over your body and drop a size fast. (No barking drill sergeant required!)
Downsize Thighs with a One-Two Punch
Target underworked leg-muscle fibers for a sleeker look: Plant your feet farther apart for squats to sculpt jiggly inner thighs, and press through your heels on lunges to tone hamstrings. This Sumo Squat and Walking Lunge combo from Lacey Stone will do the trick.
Targets: Glutes, hips, inner thighs, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet slightly more than shoulder-width apart, toes pointed out 15 degrees, hands on hips.
- Squat (knees behind toes) and hold for 1 minute.
- Stand up and bring feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lunge forward with right leg, press off heel to return to start, then lunge with left.
- Do 6 lunges, alternating legs. Repeat combo.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.