- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The 8-Minute Better-Back Workout
Back exercises that help prevent back pain, eliminate back fat and strengthen and condition your back.
Extended Leg Pose
Stretches hamstrings; strengthens abs
- Lie faceup with knees bent, feet on floor; take 3 deep breaths.
- a. Exhale and hug left knee to chest.
- b. Inhaling, extend left leg over hip. Exhaling, hug it in. Do 3 reps.
- On fourth rep, keep leg up and circle ankle four times in each direction.
- Hug knee in; lower foot. Switch sides; repeat.
- Exhale and hug both knees to chest for 3 breaths.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.