- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Our Top 10 Exercises to Tone Your Butt
The difference between buns of steel and buns of, well, pants are these 10 bum-blasting exercises. We tried 'em -- now it's your turn. Get moving!
Single-Leg Squat with Towel
This targets that messy undies spillover area between the very back of your bum and the lower part of your hips. You don't have that? A double scoop for you then, fitness queen.
- Stand with your feet together and place your right foot on top of a folded towel.
- Shifting your weight to your left leg, slide the towel out slowly to your right.
- Then slowly return to the start position.
- Work this side for 30 seconds, keeping your elbows bent and your fists together near your chin.
- When you squat, your left knee should bend between 45 and 90 degrees.
- After 30 seconds, switch legs and do the squats and slides for another 30 seconds.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.