- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Our Top 10 Exercises to Tone Your Butt
The difference between buns of steel and buns of, well, pants are these 10 bum-blasting exercises. We tried 'em -- now it's your turn. Get moving!
Squat with Kick-Back
You are strong. Your quads and butt are toned (okay, getting there). You will not fall as you attempt this powerhouse move.
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Sit back to a squat, bringing your fists close to your chin.
- Then bring your left leg straight behind you while extending your arms forward.
- Return to the squat position, then repeat on the other side.
- Continue alternating sides for one minute.
- As you squat, remember to keep your weight back on your heels.
- When extending the leg behind you, keep your hips square -- don't twist them toward the side.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.