- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Our Top 10 Exercises to Tone Your Butt
The difference between buns of steel and buns of, well, pants are these 10 bum-blasting exercises. We tried 'em -- now it's your turn. Get moving!
Clam Dig with Rotation
Tight hips, be gone: The outward hip rotation in this move feels incredible. As for toning your butt (and obliques and shoulders)? Talk to us the day after you try this exercise for the first time.
- Lie on your right side with your head cradled in your right palm.
- Bend your knees in front of you 45 degrees.
- Hold a 5- to 8-pound dumbbell in your left hand and keep your left elbow on your left side.
- Lift both your left leg and your left arm up to the ceiling at about 90 degrees, keeping your hips stacked without rocking backwards and with your elbow pressed into your side.
- Hold at the top for 2 seconds before returning to start. Repeat for 1 minute, then switch sides.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.