- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Our Top 8 Stability Ball Exercises
Klutziness and a frugal streak keep me from using much in the way of workout equipment, but a stability ball is my one exception. Once I (literally) stopped rolling off it at the start of each new move, I felt how awesome exercise balls are for developing balance and stability while making it easier to target specific trouble spots. Check out these top moves from the FITNESS video library.
They call this "Ball Pass" because "Super-Simple-But-So-Deep Crunch You Barely Realize You're Doing It" is a mouthful.
- Lie on your back holding an exercise ball and lift your feet so your shins are parallel to the floor.
- Lift your head, neck, and shoulders, and place the ball between your legs.
- Now lower your legs and reach your arms back.
- Come back up and grab the ball.
- Continue to pass the ball back and forth from your hands to your legs 10 to 12 times.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.