- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Arm Workouts: The Top 10 Arm Moves
Individually, these biceps, triceps, and shoulder toners will amp up your regular arm workout. Done in a sequence a couple times a week, they'll leave you with sculpted, toned arms you'll be itching to show off.
I do a set of these between every other machine on the circuit (and, um, while waiting for my super-slow podcasts to download at home).
- Get into a push-up position.
- With your weight on your forearms and toes, align your elbows on the floor under your shoulders.
- Make a straight line from your head to your heels, then hold this position for 20 seconds while breathing gently.
- Rest for 30 seconds by placing your knees on the floor.
- Repeat 3 times, working your way up to a total of 6 reps.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.