- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Top 10 Arm Moves
Individually, these biceps, triceps, and shoulder toners will amp up your regular workout. Done in a sequence a couple times a week, they'll make you consider a barbed wire tattoo -- or at least more cap-sleeved T's.
I do a set of these between every other machine on the circuit (and, um, while waiting for my super-slow podcasts to download at home).
- Get into a push-up position.
- With your weight on your forearms and toes, align your elbows on the floor under your shoulders.
- Make a straight line from your head to your heels, then hold this position for 20 seconds while breathing gently.
- Rest for 30 seconds by placing your knees on the floor.
- Repeat 3 times, working your way up to a total of 6 reps.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.