- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Top 10 Arm Moves
Individually, these biceps, triceps, and shoulder toners will amp up your regular workout. Done in a sequence a couple times a week, they'll make you consider a barbed wire tattoo -- or at least more cap-sleeved T's.
The gold standard of biceps workouts in my book. Even when I'm only lifting 5 pounds, I feel like a super-jock by the sixth rep.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Hold a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand in front of your hips, palms facing out.
- To begin, bend your left arm 90 degrees so your left arm is parallel to the floor.
- Curl your right hand toward your shoulder. Then lower it back down to the start position while keeping your left arm in place.
- Do 8 curls with your right arm, keeping both elbows close to your ribs.
- Switch sides, doing 8 curls with your left arm.
- Once you've done both sides, curl both arms simultaneously toward your chest and then bring back toward start position. Do 8 reps of this double curl.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.