- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Our Top 10 Thigh Exercises
Stronger, longer, leaner thighs - yup, we can help you get those. Here, our best upper-leg-exercises.
A move to double up on pre-tankini season, the plié tightens that nebulous bum/back-of-thigh region.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing out.
- Bring your arms out straight in front of you and lower into a squat.
- Come back up and repeat. Go as low into the squat as you can without letting your knees move past your toes.
- Be sure to tuck your tailbone under and contract your glutes. Keep your torso tall, and don't let your knees creep past your toes.
- Do for 1 minute. (After about 40 seconds, pulse at the bottom of the squat for 20 seconds.)
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.