- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Flatter Abs ASAP
Boost your butt, improve balance, and prevent injury with these easy core-strengthening moves. Workout based on moves from the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
Advanced: Single-Leg Windmill
Targets shoulders, abs, obliques, glutes, quads, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, abs tight.
- Extend arms out to sides and lift left foot about 12 inches off floor.
- Bend from waist, keeping back straight, until upper body is almost parallel to floor.
- Keep lower body still as you rotate torso, chest and arms to right.
- Twist back to center, then to left. Do 10 reps.
- Switch feet; repeat.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.