Beginner: Twist and Drop
Targets: Arms, abs, obliques, legs
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Hinge from hips and place hands on floor about 1 foot in front of feet.
- Keeping head down, engage abs and lift left foot.
- Sweep left leg in front of right as you turn right foot out to side, bending right knee.
- Lower hips toward floor, keeping left leg straight.
- Return to start.
- Switch sides and repeat. Do 12 alternating reps; 2 sets.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.