- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Chris Hemsworth's Thor Workout
Trainer-to-the-stars Mike Knight, who sculpted Chris Hemsworth for the title role in Thor, which hits the big screen in May, gave us the scoop on one of the buff star's go-to moves: the Triple Crush, using a 44-pound kettlebell. For show-off arms, try it with a 10-pound dumbbell.
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding dumbbell in left hand, elbow bent by side so that dumbbell is near chest, palm facing right.
- Press dumbbell overhead until left arm is fully extended.
- Keeping upper arm still, bend left elbow 90 degrees so dumbbell is behind head.
- Extend left arm overhead again, then lower dumbbell to start position.
- Lower into a squat, then perform a biceps curl, lowering dumbbell then curling it to shoulder, palm facing right [like a hammer curl]. Return to standing to complete 1 rep.
- Do 10 reps; switch sides and repeat.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.