Want to know what celebrity workout Julianne Moore uses? These butt exercises and abs workout, designed by her personal trainer, will tone your body in no time.
Julianne Moore turns to celebrity trainer David Kirsch to look red-carpet ready. Here, David Kirsch shares the workout celebrity mom Julianne Moore uses to get in shape.
Get Slim All Over
A combination of cardio and strength training quickens weight loss. Do 30 minutes of cardio three times a week and light weights twice a week.
Get Six-Pack Abs
Work Your Butt with Sumo Sidekicks
- Lie faceup holding a stability ball with your arms extended over your head.
- Raise arms and legs to meet over your abs and place the ball between your ankles.
- Repeat movement, taking the ball into your hands.
- Do 3 sets of 10, 3 times a week.
- With feet wider than shoulder-width apart, bend knees past 90 degrees.
- Stand and kick right leg to side at hip height.
- Repeat on left.
- Do 20 reps 3 times a week.
Originally published on FitnessMagazine.com, January 2009.
© Copyright Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.