Four moves to burn fat from your midsection and strengthen your core muscles to create the defined, sexy abs you've been dreaming about.
1. Side Plank with a Twist
Targets: Shoulders, obliques, glutes, and quads
- Lie on right side with elbow on floor under shoulder, hips stacked.
- Push hips up, forming straight line from head to heels; extend left arm above shoulder.
- Bring left arm under body, rotating upper body to the right.
- Hold for 1 count; return to start.
- Do 6 to 10 reps; switch sides and repeat.
© Copyright Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.