SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Cucumber contains loads of amino acids, which can help keep your tresses shiny.
Try: Shaman Earthly Organics Cucumber and Vitamin E Sculpting Gel, $6.50.
2. Biotin (or pro-vitamin B) aids hair growth and increases volume.
Try: Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo, $6.98.Nails
3. Soy is rich in protein and vitamins that nourish the nails and cuticles.
Try: Firoze All Natural Conditioning Polish Remover, $10.99 at Firoze.com.Skin
4. Seaweed contains essential minerals and amino acids similar to those in our skin, so it aids hydration.
Try: Osea Sea Minerals, $26 at oseaskin.com.
5. Beeswax creates a barrier that protects against chafing in extreme weather conditions.
Try: Weleda Everon Face Balm, $9.13.
6. Calendula is healing and antibacterial -- the perfect fix for chapped lips.
Try: Kathy's Family Lip Treatment, $3.50 at kathys-family.com.Body
7. Mango butter softens rough spots like knees and elbows.
Try: Zia Body Supplements Body Butter, $15.25.
8. Avocado is rich in vitamins, and ginger is warming to help ease muscle aches.
Try: Lush Bath Bombs in Avobath, $5.40.