What a few of our Fitteratis have been up to…
- Katie is involved in a cool project in which 12 formerly overweight strangers will attempt to run a 200 mile relay… — kickstarter.com
- Ali biked 100+ miles, aka a “Crohn’s disease miracle!” —Ali on the Run
- How to wear white after Labor Day? Courtney answers the question on many fashionistas’ minds —Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
- Jennifer figures out how to eat Chick-fil-A three time a day without going over her Weight Watchers points —It Sux to Be Fat
- Meanwhile, Callie asks a great question: If you’ve been pregnant more than once, how did your pregnancies differ? —The Wannabe Athlete
- Speaking of babies…Caitlin shared her insights and “review” of natural childbirth —Healthy Tipping Point
Kale soup image link not working for you? Try this one.