This week’s fit links from around the web:
- Grab a pal for a fun workout date! Here are five ideas to get you started. — Fit Sugar
- Dinner is served! With the weather becoming more summer-like by the day, a simple, veggie-packed meal, like these buffalo chicken BLAT wraps, is just the ticket. — Iowa Girl Eats
- One woman’s quest to stay forever fit starts with making smart choices one meal at a time. — Losing Weight in the City
- We couldn’t resist sharing one last Hunger Games-related story. These cupcakes are (almost) too pretty to eat! Savor one for a weekend treat. — Fictional Food
- You may have thought this dangerous habit was becoming less common, but it actually still causes one death every six seconds. — MSNBC
Finding the perfect workout buddy can be as challenging as finding the right pair of sneaks. Whether they push you too much or not nearly enough, here are some signs it’s time to “break up” with your fitness partner.
- She calls you five minutes before you’re supposed to meet her outside for a morning run and invites you over for pancakes instead.
- She obnoxiously screams out random numbers while you’re trying to count out reps.
- You hop on the treadmill next to your buddy, and while punching in your weight, she glances over and exclaims, “Holy crap, you weigh _____!!”
- She tells you to bail on your group session with the hot fitness trainer because she wants to “make her move.”
- While doing your dumbbell sets, she continually asks, “Are you done yet?”
- You sign up for your first half-marathon, and she calls you wimpy for not signing up for a full.
Keep reading here for four more reasons you might need a new workout buddy.
Now tell us: Have you ever had to break up with your fitness partner?
More from FitSugar:
- Too Tired to Work Out or Just Making Excuses?
- What Not to Wear When Running
- Tone Your Booty With This Pure Barre Workout Video