Written on August 31, 2012 at 2:51 pm , by Marianne Magno
This week’s fit links from around the web:
- Do you find it hard to work out without your heart rate monitor or pedometer? Why technology may be ruining your exercise and how to unplug. — Details.com
- Make sure your workspace is ergonomic to prevent injury. Greatist has great tips to get started. – Greatist
- It’s a three-day weekend! Live a fit lifestyle while still having fun–go ahead and have those chips and guacamole! The FitBottomedGirls shows us how. – Fit Bottomed Girls
- Angela Lansbury. In a towel. Rubbing on lotion. These 10 celebrity workout videos are just bizarre. – Vulture
- Now for something to keep you inspired, this Samsung Mobile UK ad for the 2012 Paralympics is just what we need to keep us motivated.