Written on October 7, 2011 at 9:14 am , by Marla Horenbein
This fall season is chock-full of amazing fashion trends, like colored denim (seen here!), but one of my personal favorites is python. Snake skin can be hard to pull off in terms of apparel—it can be a little overwhelming as a full print depending on your body type—so I like to incorporate it into my accessories. Fun accessories always amp up an outfit from basic to fantastic anyway, so why not take a walk on the wild side and play with python?
We are really into subtle python prints, whether its an accent on a handbag like the Rebecca Minkoff featured below, or the solid green python band on the Timex watch. For more of my favorite python pieces, check out the links below!
Clockwise from top:
- Rebecca Minkoff Cali Bag ($650, rebeccaminkoff.com)
- All Saints Python Curse Scarf ($95, us.allsaints.com)
- Timex Easy Reader Python Watch ($60, piperlime.com)
- Rockport Faye Ballet Flat ($90, zappos.com)
- Zara Snake Print Wallet ($26, zara.com)
- Ted Rossi Classic Small Python Bracelet ($90, endless.com)
- Michael Kors York Python Pump ($130, michaelkors.com)