Written on March 11, 2013 at 1:13 pm , by Karla Walsh
- Exhibit A: Justin Timberlake‘s major comeback (who caught the amazing SNL show this weekend?)
- Exhibit B: The 98°/New Kids on the Block/Boyz II Men concert kicking off in May
- Exhibit C: Current teen-favorite bands like One Direction and The Wanted…
It’s safe to say that all things boy band-related are having a moment. So there’s no better time to celebrate with a workout playlist spanning the decades of boy bands!
From Michael Jackson’s big break in Jackson 5 to Big Time Rush’s latest single, download this guilty pleasure playlist to dance your way through your next workout. Cheesy pop music is what earbuds are made for, right?
Now tell us: What’s your all-time favorite boy band song? And which group would you most like to see make a comeback?
Written on June 11, 2012 at 5:39 pm , by Samantha Shelton
Even though the official start of summer isn’t for another week, the temps have been climbing to send us straight into the familiar heat waves we dream about all winter long. Another thing sure to make us think of summer – pop music! After all, who doesn’t like to blast catchy tunes, sing at the top of their lungs and dance in their bikini?
To keep you pumping through a sweaty summer workout, download some of our current pop plays, along with a few throwback favorites.
- “Not Over You,” Gaving DeGraw
- “Call Me Maybe,” Carly Rae Jepsen
- “Wannabe,” Spice Girls
- “What Makes You Beautiful,” One Direction
- “Boyfriend,” Justin Bieber
- Everybody (Backstreet’s Back),” Backstreet Boys
- “Scream,” Usher
- “Fine By Me,” Andy Grammer
- “Payphone,” Maroon 5
- “Wild Ones,” Flo Rida
Now you tell us: What are some of your all-time favorite pop songs?