It was a tough (but fun!) time judging the entries for our Skinny Pins Pinterest Contest, but we’ve finally chosen our top five boards. Looking through your go-to exercises, gear, recipes and motivational quotes gave us an inspiration boost! Here are winning boards and some notable pins:
FITNESS eds all said “Aww” when we saw Stacey’s pins about her family and fitness motivation.
We didn’t anticipate seeing Miss Piggy in these boards, but Eve’s story behind her weight loss caught our attention.
Read on for more winners. Read more
Show us your go-to moves, recipes, inspiration and gear, and you could win a $100 American Express gift card!
When it comes to staying in shape, one great way to keep your eye on the prize is through visual reminders. That’s why we’re obsessed with Pinterest, the free social-networking site that lets you create your own virtual inspiration boards, instantly.
But it’s also fun to share what works for you! So in the spirit of good health, we’re inviting you to pin the stuff that keeps you strong and healthy: The exercise moves, recipes, motivating quotes, fitness gear, and more. A panel of FITNESS judges will check out the submitted boards and five winners will score a $100 American Express gift card.
Here’s How to Enter:
- Follow FitnessMagazine on Pinterest.
- Create a new Pinterest board entitled “The Skinny Pins Contest – Fitness Mag.”
- Fill that board with at least 10 pins. Of those 10 pins, at least 5 of them must be items (recipes, exercises, etc.) pinned from FitnessMagazine.com.
- Each pin’s description must explain why or how the pinned content keeps you in shape. Are tricep kickbacks your never-miss move at the gym? Do you keep the weight off with Greek yogurt? Tell us! This step is very important with the judging.
- Once your pinboard is complete, enter the contest by submitting the board’s exact url here.
Pinboards will be judged on effectiveness and believability of the pinned content, originality, adherence to the contest rules, and understanding of the FITNESS lifestyle and voice. The contest is open from May 1 through May 31.
Disclaimer: You must be a member of Pinterest.com to enter and you must follow Fitness Magazine on Pinterest. If you do not have a Pinterest account, you can sign up here.
Categories: Fitness, Health, Healthy Eating, Motivation, Nutrition, The Fit Stop, Weight Loss, Workouts | Tags: contests, giveaway, healthy recipes, motivation tips, motivational quotes, pinterest, sweepstakes, workout ideas