This week’s fit links from around the web, 2012 Olympics edition:
- Get psyched! Take a look at these Olympic athletes in training in London. — FitSugar
- The price of being an Olympian: Purple pee and bloating. – The Body Odd
- Proof that you can overcome obstacles: Blind Korean archer sets world record. – IBNLive.com
- We chose our top American Olympic hotties. Now here’s a look at the international competition, starting with the swimmers. –The Date Report
- Even the U.S. Swimming team can’t resist Carly Rae Jepsen. Watch their cover of “Call Me Maybe” below. – YouTube
Now tell us: Which Olympic event are you looking forward to the most?