Written on April 2, 2012 at 11:00 am , by Samantha Shelton
April Fool’s Day has come and gone, but that doesn’t mean we’re done playing pranks yet. Instead of pulling harmless jokes on others though, try fooling yourself. Flywheel Sports cycling instructor Aleah Stander designed this hot playlist for us – every beat’s there to trick your body into working harder! Now that’s a game we don’t mind playing.
- “Glad You Came,” The Wanted
- “Ni**as in Paris” – Kanye West and Jay-Z
- “Cough Syrup,” Young the Giant
- “Feel So Close,” Calvin Harris
- “Name,” Goo Goo Dolls
- “Starships,” Nicki Minaj
- “This Isn’t Everything You Are,” Snow Patrol
- “Written in the Stars,” Tinie Tempah, feat. Eric Turner
- “Thnks Fr Th Mmrs,” Fall Out Boy
- “Turn up the Music,” Chris Brown
Now tell us: What songs make you work harder without realizing it?