Written on February 14, 2012 at 2:38 pm , by Samantha Shelton
Happy Valentine’s Day! Today is filled with love and joy, and what’s better than showing yourself a little of the good stuff? Fitting in a workout on a holiday is tough, so we’ve got the tunes to get you in the festive spirit while torching those unwanted calories. Download these upbeat tracks today, courtesy of SoulCycle instructor Danny Kopel, and be prepared to immerse yourself in a full-blown love-fest.
- “Always Be My Baby,” Mariah Carey
- “Somebody to Love (House Trip Remix),” Justin Bieber, featuring Usher
- “LoveGame,” Lady Gaga
- “Bad Romance,” Lady Gaga
- “Teenage Dream (DJ MegaMan & Panic City Remix),” Katy Perry
- “Heartbreaker (Wolfgang Gartner Remix),” MSTRKRFT
- “Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart,” Alicia Keys
- “Heavy Metal Lover,” Lady Gaga
- “We Found Love,” Rihanna, featuring Calvin Harris
- “I Will Always Love You,” Whitney Houston
Want more SoulCycle? Don’t forget about their SoulSingles ride on Thursday!
Now tell us: What’s your favorite love song?
Written on February 14, 2011 at 9:10 am , by Karla Walsh
This Valentine’s Day, you don’t need a significant other to revel in the glow of the holiday! Jenna and I were inspired by Caitlin Boyle’s fabulous Operation Beautiful project and decided to spread the love in our offices with the help of a super-cute (and festive) Post-It dispenser.
Here are a few of our favorite messages recently posted on the Operation Beautiful blog that you can share:
- “To wish you are someone else is to waste the person you are.”
- “I agree with Bruno Mars, ‘You are amazing, just the way you are.’”
- “Lost time is never found, so stop doubting that you are beautiful.”
- “Smile, gorgeous! You look amazing today and everyday!”
Caitlin just finished writing her second book, written for the teenage crowd, which we can’t wait to read after pouring over her first!
What would your Operation Beautiful note say?