If you grew up in the ’90s (or even just lived through them!), then I bet you’re just as in love with Ms. Britney’s tunes as we are. Every song she belts out is like an ode to working out hard and sweating it all out. That’s why when my favorite studio hosted a Britney Spears-only class, I was first in line to saddle up on that bike.
Here’s the awesome playlist from SoulCycle instructor Clare Walsh, who’s also an actor and singer in New York City. The fast-paced beats and fun hooks kept us pedaling through the intense class!
- “I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman,” Britney
- “Lucky,” Oops!…I Did It Again
- “Oops!…I Did It Again,” Oops!…I Did It Again
- “Stronger,” Oops!…I Did It Again
- “I Wanna Go,” Femme Fatale
- “Toxic,” In the Zone
- “(You Drive Me) Crazy [The Stop Remix!],” …Baby One More Time
- “Freakshow,” Blackout
- “Outrageous,” In the Zone
- “Everytime,” In the Zone
- “Circus,” Circus
- “Till the World Ends,” Femme Fatale
Now tell us: If you could pick one artist’s music to help power you through a workout, which would it be?