Written on January 27, 2012 at 10:12 am , by Marla Horenbein
It is usually around this time of year—after all of the fun holiday festivities are over and the new year has settled in—that winter goes from fab to drab. The twinkling lights of Christmas trees dwindle, all of the yummy treats have been eaten and the cold, unwanted winter air sticks around for much longer than many of us would like. And dare I say SNOW—thinking about it makes me cringe! If you are feeling like winter is getting the best of you, fear no more. I have the cure: Fun, colorful pieces to brighten up those winter blues!
- After hitting the weights to work off all of those cookies you ate during the holidays, swipe on some of this Bobbi Brown lip gloss in cosmic pink. It will instantly brighten your face for a fun and fresh look.
- Did your New Year’s resolution of working out more fail after only a few days? Run out of your rut by trying out these awesome neon green Saucony sneaks which will be sure to put a little pep in your step.
- Does your iPhone lack some spunk? We’re totally digging this bright green Incipio phone case.
- Be proud of your sexy, toned arms and rock some wrist-candy like this technicolor Dannijo bracelet. It’s super fun, don’t you think?
- Break away from the boring black sports bra, by trying something in a cool color or print. This girly and fun heart-printed bra from Forever 21 is most definitely a winner in our books.
- Attention all surfers! We’ve found the perfect tide watch (it’s Nixon!) to brighten your surf sessions.
- There are tons of iPad and tablet cases out there on the market, but we love the sporty yet fashionable take on the Marc by Marc Jacobs version. And it’s neoprene! What could be better than that?!
- Tote all your stuff to the gym in a Puma bag that’s roomy enough for all of the essentials.
- Wearing these sunny yellow Sperry TopSider boat shoes on a dreary day will have you wishing it was summer more than ever. A girl can dream can’t she?