Written on October 25, 2013 at 5:19 pm , by Samantha Shelton
This week’s fit links around the web…all about our Meet and Tweet going bi-coastal! We headed to LA on Tuesday to bring all the information, fun and – of course – swag to the west coast. Here’s what you all had to say about it:
- The perspective from one of our blogger panelists.-Skinny Runner
- All the fun another one of our panelists had.-Run, Eat, Repeat
- A solid rundown of the day’s events, along with a link up to some of the fab bloggers in attendance. -That’s G
- This blogger became fast friends with Tony Horton – check out her biceps! -Running Hutch
- Five important lessons this blogger learned from our information sessions. -To Live & Diet in L.A.
- If you were running with our EIC, @FITNESSbetty, would you know it?-Cupcake Cardio
- If you want to turn your blog into a business, these are key points to remember. -Skinny Chick
- Swag, swag, swag! This blogger dishes on all the goodies in her bag.-Aprons Trainers and Bibs
Check out our Instagram account to see some of our fave pictures from the day. Follow the #fitblogla hashtag to check out the conversation.
Thank you to everyone who came out and enjoyed a gorgeous LA day with us. We had a blast!
Written on May 21, 2012 at 3:23 pm , by Christie Griffin
Inspiration can come in all sorts of packages, but the judges for the Fitterati Blogger Awards were still a bit floored when we discovered that one of the blogs leading the pack was maintained by a 16 year-old runner from Georgia. While the official rules prevented us from naming Danielle Lullie, creator of the Pinterest-like Tumblr blog Just Do It Then Do It Again, as an official Fitterati winner, we were more than happy give her an Honorable Mention…and get to know her a little bit better.
Brace yourself, FITNESS readers. You’re about to remember what it’s like to have raw motivation and a fresh belief in yourself.
Q: What’s your blog about?
DL: Just Do It Then Do It Again is full of motivational quotes and pictures for everyone. It represents hard work, not giving up, reaching your goals, running faster and a lot more.
Q: How do you think your blog stands out from other blogs?
DL: I think my fitness blog stands out from other blogs because it doesn’t focus on my life and my accomplishments. It’s there solely to motivate other people and myself.
Q: What is your fitness mantra/motto?
DL: My favorite one would have to be “I’m gonna show you how great I am,” by the true definition of a champion, Muhammad Ali. I also love how Lance Armstrong says we have two choices in life: Give up or fight like hell. Read more
Written on May 11, 2012 at 3:39 pm , by Karla Walsh
This week’s fit links from around the web…about the FITNESS Meet & Tweet!
- The perspective from one of our blogger panelists, Julie! — Peanut Butter Fingers
- Another panelist, Tina, shows us how it’s done during the intense workout. — Carrots ‘N’ Cake
- Christine will fill you in about the educational sessions that covered everything from fad diets to fashion. — Love Life Surf
- Check out Nicole’s top 10 takeaways from the speakers. — Lipstick & Luxury
- Dorry is calling for an encore next week! — Living With Healthy Hunger
And the #FitBlogNYC tweet beat:
- @juskeepsweating @TaburaFitness THANK YOU for one of the most fun,best workouts! I want more!!! #fitblogNYC
- @KellyOlexa: @stuftmama @nycrunningmama @mizfitonline @carrotsncake @pbfingers We need 2bring this event everywhere #fitblognyc
- @MizFitOnline Loved meeting so many amazing bloggers today. I’m feeling inspired… #fitblognyc
Thank you to all who attended and made the event so fun!