Written on May 14, 2014 at 10:27 am , by Marla Horenbein
Updating your wardrobe each season with the hottest, trendiest pieces can be overwhelming and exhausting, not to mention hard on your wallet. To help you navigate through all the fashion fuss, we’ve created a ‘Top 5 Trends’ list, which will instantly amp up your summer style game. Check in each week for our latest trend tip!
This week’s pick: the T-shirt. The best part about this trend is that you probably already own dozens, you just need a new way of styling them to make ‘em feel fresh for the season. Pair a slouchy tee (crushing on this one…splurge!) with a structured pencil skirt for a laid back, office-appropriate look—think casual Fridays–or toss a plunging v-neck on with a pair of destroyed boyfriend jeans and lots of layered boho necklaces for an easy weekend style.
If you’re ready to freshen up your closet with some new tees, check out some of our favorites below!
- Cut Out: Hardtail ($84, hardtailforever.com)
- Baseball: Hurley ($27, hurley.com)
- Crop: H&M ($7, hm.com)
- Graphic: Aerie, ($23, aerie.com)
- V-Neck: J.Crew ($30, jcrew.com)
- Muscle: American Eagle ($30, ae.com)
- Sweatshirt: Zoe Karssen ($130, net-a-porter.com)
- Striped: Pink ($20, victoriassecret.com)
More from FITNESS: