Written on January 10, 2014 at 9:37 am , by Christie Griffin
It’s a #GetFitParty all month long for our FITNESS followers and we’ve got the perfect motivation for your workouts this weekend: Hot music videos that are fun to sweat to!
Our Instagram challenge this week has been for you to show us your “workout view,” i.e. what you see while you exercise…and we noticed quite a lot of you are working out at home. We teamed up with Vevo, the world’s leading music video platform, to create this playlist of FITNESS editor-selected videos to watch while you’re planking, squatting, or just going nuts on the treadmill. Enjoy!
Watch the full playlist here: FITNESS Magazine on Vevo
Or cherry pick which one(s) you’d like to watch:
- Feel like a rockstar with Beyoncé’s End of Time
- Distract yourself with Lady Gaga’s Applause
- Get fired up with Katy Perry’s Roar
- Give your cardio a kick with Pitbull’s Timber featuring Ke$ha
- Get sassy with Robin Thicke’s Give It 2 U
- Pump things up with Jennifer Lopez’s Goin’ In featuring Flo Rida
- Work a little harder with Britney Spears’ Work, B**ch
- Get psyched for Saturday night with Fergie’s A Little Party Never Killed Nobody
- Put some inspiration in your perspiration with Sara Bareilles’ Brave
- End your workout with a smile with Pharell Williams’ Happy