You've indulged more than you'd like to admit this holiday season, and now it's time get back out there and burn some serious calories. But thinking about getting out of your warm bed at 6am to head to the gym seems less than appealing, right? Getting dressed is half the battle, so leave the excuses and whining at home, and take on the cold with some of winter's best accessories and layers.
- Nike's Aeroloft vest is the perfect layering piece for winter runs. It's super lightweight (800-fill goose down!), so it keeps you warm without weighing you down.
- Whether you're heading to the gym or venturing out for a snowy run, this Under Armour Charged Cotton Storm beanie will keep your noggin dry in the worst conditions. UA's water-resistant storm technology wicks away moisture to help keep you dry longer, so using weather as an excuse to slack-off is not an option!
- Editor tested, athlete approved. Altheta's Queen of the Mountain jacket is on the top of our list for keeping warm while being active this winter. And with 360* reflective detailing, you'll be fully visible during those early morning or late night workouts.
- Sometimes all you need is a little color to get you inspired and out of your rut. These Saucony Space Dye Run gloves will add a fun pop to your outfit, and are sure to get you motivated and out on the streets.
- Jumping into a workout with cold muscles can cause injuries, so when you head to your next barre or Pilates class, try a pair of flats to help keep your tootsies warm. Blake Brody has tons of cute options, but the colorful braided strap on the Leah flat is just too good to pass up.
- Headed to the mountain? Keep your ears warm with the Bauhaus Knitted headband from Sweaty Betty. The fun jacquard print will make you stand out on the slopes, while staying put for extra comfort.
- Layer up for your next savasana sesh with Lululemon's Savasana socks. The cozy merino wool will keep your toes toasty both in and out of the studio.
More from FITNESS: