We'll be out cheering for all you runners this weekend!
This week's fit links from around the web, prepping everyone for racing or cheering the New York City Marathon on Sunday. Happy running!
- The best spots to cheer based on the experiences you're after. Plus, a mile-by-mile breakdown for those first-timers tackling the famous course. -Losing Weight in the City
- Need a good race sign to cheer on your fave runner (and make a stranger smile)? All sorts of ideas wait for you here. -Best Race Signs
- How to not hit the dreaded "wall" during the marathon. -Mile Posts
- 7 reasons why this runner won't be eating a pasta dinner the night before race day. -Run to the Finish
- Cross the final to-do's off your list to make sure you're ready to run. -Race Pace Jess