This week's fit links from around the web, prepping everyone for racing or cheering the New York City Marathon on Sunday. Happy running!
- The best spots to cheer based on the experiences you're after. Plus, a mile-by-mile breakdown for those first-timers tackling the famous course. -Losing Weight in the City
- Need a good race sign to cheer on your fave runner (and make a stranger smile)? All sorts of ideas wait for you here. -Best Race Signs
- How to not hit the dreaded "wall" during the marathon. -Mile Posts
- 7 reasons why this runner won't be eating a pasta dinner the night before race day. -Run to the Finish
- Cross the final to-do's off your list to make sure you're ready to run. -Race Pace Jess