Hut, hut, hike! From nailgating to tailgating, we think we've kicked football season off the right way. But we want to show you how to showcase your team spirit and still look super cute, without looking like you've raided your boyfriend's closet. Leave that oversized, shapeless jersey at home, and show up to your Sunday Funday hotspot wearing your team's colors in a more - dare we say - fashion-forward way.
After attending the Junk Food Vintage NFL fashion show, which was curated by Kristen Cavallari, (none of the pieces that walked the runway will be available for purchase, but we're totally inspired by the cute jersey dresses, and leather sleeve crop tops!), and seeing this ad while watching the games last Sunday, we put together a little round up of what we'll be sporting when we hit the stands to watch our teams kick butt this season.
- Pair a loose tank with a leather jacket and your fave worn-in jeans (cuffed at the bottom!) for a laid-back but edgy look. (Junkfood Touch Down tank, $30)
- Knot up a v-neck tee (that sort of resembles a jersey), and score some major points with your man as you rock his team's colors at your next tailgate. (Nike Fan tee, $45)
- Show off those abs (you've worked hard for 'em!) with a sporty crop top. For an unexpected look, style it with a flirty skirt like this one. (Victoria's Secret Pink Cropped Athletic tee, $50)
- Layer a baseball-style sweater under a vest for those chilly SNF games! (Touch by Alyssa Milano Fan for Life sweater, $75)
- Are you a comfy-casual, watch-the-game-from-your-couch sort of girl? Throw on a cozy rugby shirt with your go-to leggings. Just because you're at home doesn't mean you have to look like you rolled out of bed! (NFL Shop Shabby Rugby tee, $36)
- For those days when your hair just won't cooperate, a jazzy baseball cap will have you covered. (Victoria's Secret Pink Sequin baseball hat, $40)