Stuffing fresh foods with other good-for-you ingredients? We approve.
This week's fit links from around the web:
- Hate those gimmicky before/after photos that come with every quick-fix weight loss ad? Us, too. Which is why we love that personal trainer Mel V took matters into her own hands, and posted on Instagram how she created the "I Dropped a Crazy Amount of Weight" images in 15 minutes. - MelVFitness
- The best city to snag a healthy meal at work? Washington, D.C., you win! -Fox News
- If you think running is enough to counterbalance sitting at a desk all day, you're wrong. Here's why sitting is being dubbed the new smoking. - Runner's World
- 'Tis the season of weddings. We love these fun pre-bachelorette party baskets for your bride-to-be (Psssst: We spy a copy of FITNESS in there!) -Peanut Butter Fingers
- Instead of peppers on your pizza, put the pizza in your peppers! (Say that five times fast) We're loving this Italian twist on the stuffed veggie. -Healthful Bites