Looking for a way to work up a sweat with your main squeeze this Valentine’s Day? Have we got a treat for you. SoulCycle, the Spinning studio taking the country by storm, is cranking the heat with tons of themed rides on the day of love. It’s a great way to catch up on the day and bond with your partner – our fitness editor, Jenna, has a regular weekend SoulCycle date with her hubby!
So grab your sweetheart and get ready to register Monday at noon to nab a bike! If you’re single, no worries – you just might find your soulmate on the bike next to you. Getting active is a great way to find someone with interests similar to yours, and if they’re working out, well, they may be a nice piece of eye candy this holiday.
Wondering which ride you want to raise your heart rate in? These studios are offering plenty to get your blood pumping:
- East 63rd Street, New York, NY: Grab a seat in the 10:30am ride and indulge in complimentary blowouts from Fix Beauty Bar!
- ROS, SCA, GWICH, New York, NY: Head over after work for the 7:30pm ride and sweat next to your special someone in the couples date night ride.
- NOHO, New York, NY: Getting over a breakup? This studio has your back in the Achy Breaky Heart ride at 7:30pm.
- East 83rd Street, New York, NY: Channel your inner vixen with the Moulin Rouge ride at 7:30pm. Bonus! There’s another ride on Saturday, February 16 at 2:30pm.
- WEHO, CA: Single but ready to mingle? Hit up the post-valentine’s day singles ride in Cali on February 15 at 7pm.
Not getting enough Soul with a ride? Well, we do love presents, too. Check out these super cute gift sets!
SoulMate for Him ($24)
- Mack Weldon Boxer Brief with customized SoulCycle bag
SoulMate for Her #1 ($95)
- Large cosmetic case
- White/gold ribbed tank with SoulCycle Skull
- Custom SOulCycle nail polish
- Signature grey skull bandana
SoulMate for Her #2 ($145)
- SoulMate Heather Grey Hoodie with red foil SoulCycle heart on back ($75)
- SoulMate Heather Drawstring Pant with red foil SoulCycle heart ($70)
Now you tell us: Do you sweat with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day?