Here at the FITNESS offices, we firmly believe that the couple who sweats together stays together. From the looks of it, Hollywood’s A-list agrees! Below, our favorite fit celebrity couples, keeping their bods and bonds hotter than ever:
1. Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest – Though their schedules couldn’t be more jam-packed, the pair still finds time to make good use of their time together. Recently spotted on vacation in St. Bart’s, the couple took to paddleboarding instead of the usual vacation itinerary of margarita drinking and sunbathing.
2. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds – These newlyweds have been hitting the gym together since their very early days of dating. Because if you were married to Ryan Reynolds, wouldn’t you be inspired to spend as much time together in spandex as possible?
3. Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Channing Tatum – Pregnancy isn’t going to slow down this girl. The celebs, who danced into each other’s hearts on the set of Step Up, are staying active during Dewan-Tatum’s pregnancy by kayaking and hiking with their dogs.
4. Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig – Being Bond comes with the added pressure of being in secret service shape. Good thing Craig’s wife, Weisz, heads to the gym with him for support.
5. Camila Alves and Matthew McConaughey – The beach life suits these two well, as they make sure to take advantage of all their favorite outdoor activities together like surfing, hiking, and running.
6. Fergie and Josh Duhamel – It’s not all fun and games for this running duo. Duhamel has admitted in the past that Fergie is quite competitive when it comes to working out, making the pair squeak out one more mile or rep almost every time they sweat together.
7. Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber - Known for squeezing in a run during breaks on set, Watts has been photographed a few times jogging ahead of Schreiber, leaving him to catch up. Who run the world? Girls!
8. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski - They hike. They gym it. They’re just plain adorable, right?
9. Vanessa Lachey and Nick Lachey -The new parents completed the Roselyn Sanchez Triathlon For Life in 2010...but now that they have a little bundle of joy, they’ve slowed things done a bit with regular walks toting their son.
10. Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer – Catching these two working out together is almost as sexy as their vampire antics. They love to bike, hit the gym and even take a stab at outdoor gymnastic rings!
12. Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth – Witherspoon is constantly snapped lacing up her sneaks and we’re so happy that she now has a forever running buddy with her agent-husband Jim Toth.
13. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake – By far one of the fittest couples out there, these two do it all: biking, hiking, running, surfing. We’re looking forward to see where their fitness feats take them as Mr. and Mrs.!
14. BFF SPOTLIGHT! Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Garner – America’s sweethearts are battling their sweet tooth cravings together, helping each other lose the baby weight since the births of their children last year. They pair up for Pilates classes together and practice the buddy system when it comes getting back into pre-baby shape. P.S. - Extra credit to Reese for making our list twice!
More from FITNESS: The Hottest Celebrity Bodies of 2012