Written on November 2, 2012 at 11:50 am , by Marianne Magno
The northeast was badly affected by Hurricane Sandy this week. We hope everyone is safe and keep you in our thoughts.
- How you can help Hurricane Sandy victims. — Blisstree
- New Yorkers, where you can volunteer this weekend. – Brokelyn
- Power outage food safety: What to toss and what’s safe to eat. -- Huffington Post
- The decision to hold the ING New York City Marathon after Hurricane Sandy divides the city. — New York Times
- ”Why I’m Still Running the New York City Marathon” A runner shares her thoughts. – Erica Miss America
- Your turn: What do you think? Should the ING NYC Marathon go on? Tell us in the comments below.