Ready to transform into your alter ego? (Photo by Peter Ardito)
It feels like this is the summer for heroes. We kicked off the season with The Avengers, and The Amazing Spider-Man was a huge box office hit more recently. And later this week, Batman is back in The Dark Knight Rises.
Want to channel your inner superhero during your next workout? Download these songs and get ready to feel triumphant—no cape required!
- "My Hero," Foo Fighters
- "SuperGirl," Saving Jane
- "Something to Believe In," Aqualung
- "Titanium," David Guetta, featuring Sia
- "I'll Be in the Sky," B.o.B.
- "Someone to Save You," One Republic
- "Indestructible," Robyn
- "Hero/Heroine," Boys Like Girls
- "Glad You Came," The Wanted
- "The Good Fight," Dashboard Confessional
- "Be My Escape," Relient K
- "How to Save a Life," The Fray
Now tell us: Which song makes you feel like you possess superpowers?