This multi-language playlist will put you on a virtual vacation - workout included! (Photo by Ericka McConnell)
Written by Laura Cofsky, editorial intern
If there’s one thing we love more than traipsing around the neighborhood, it’s trekking around the globe. While exotic beach getaways may not be in the cards for everyone this summer, you can still experience international flavor on the go. Pump up these beats from around the world during your next road trip to really get moving and grooving.
Songs from the East:
- “Chamak Challo Chel Chabeli,” Kumar Sanu, Shreya Ghoshal (India)
- “So Hot,” Wonder Girls (South Korea)
Trekking south of the border:
Tunes with European flare:
- “Tacata,” Tacabro (Italy)
- “All Time Low,” The Wanted (United Kingdom, English)
- “Tage Wie Diese,” Die Toten Hosen (Germany)
Music with an African beat:
Back in the States:
- “Give Your Heart a Break,” Demi Lovato (United States)
Now you tell us: Which country do you think has the best music?